Tuesday 8 November 2011

Life after DC...

Well. I survived my first, and hopefully last, run away voyage across the country haha. And now I'm back home- and life couldn't be better. I have been so hesitant to blog because my last post is so so dear to me. I often read it when i need strength or courage or an attitude adjustment. Works every time. Ps i can't believe I really did that... haha sometimes it feels like a dream. Good for me. :)

Okay so I got home in August... and jumped right back into Utah life!
Here is the quick and dirty version of what i've been doing these last 3 months- boy time flies!!


Tal got married!! And fearsome foursome got to share it with her :) and the newest addition to the crew... baby Amos!!! Such an irresistible little boy! And tune... most amazing mom!

And the reunions didn't end there... I really missed all the wonderful people in my life!


...My wonderful grandparents!


....awesome friends!




...and amazing family members!

I had fun planning this...




and even got a lil taste of DC with these dolls and a visit from my lil man!




and i get to teach dance with these beauties...





And party with them...






And lost all those extra DC pounds...

And rewarded myself with this...

...which only lasted a few months haha.

And had fun times with them...


And enjoyed Halloween like this...



And thus it goes!!!

Life is grand and boys are drama haha but thats a whole other post in itself.

I am loving my life right now and have so many fun things to look forward to such as going to Vegas for Thanksgiving and seeing my amazing Williams family and cute Collin as well as (drum roll please)... GRADUATING!!!! that's right. from college. in April. ...i don't believe it either! haha. i don't feel smart enough to have a bachelor's degree. at all haha. which is why i am currently applying to Master's program so I can further my education. Master's of Social Work to be exact. Let's pray I get in haha. Life is good and God is great!

xoxo miss jer bree

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com