Wednesday 21 March 2012

Getting to know us.

Couples talk...

According to Jerica:


-Where did we meet?
The first time we met I was deathly ill and he came with my friend Jeffrey to bring me sprite. He still can't get over how sickly i looked haha. The second time he was playing Mister Smooth and I was not havin it, but then gave in after the ride in his BMW lol.

-If he could be a superhero, who would he be?
I thought spiderman but he says batman. That's hott lol.

-What does he think my most annoying habit is?
Probably my lack of punctuality... haha and how i criticize the way he slouches in his chairs or eats lol. Or maybe my emotional hot mess-ness and when i break up with him multiple times a week... bless my heart.

-How many children does he want?
4

-What is his favorite color?
red, apparently

-What color are his eyes?
brown

-If he could live anywhere, where would it be?
europe because of some healthcare thing. although, he does miss utah. :)

-How many siblings does he have?
1 younger, adorable sister.

-What is his favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Go to ralph's, get a deli sandwich, and watch basketball. Or be with me!

-What is his favorite sport?
basketball

-What is his middle name?
Hayes

-What is his favorite food?
Mexican

-What size shoe does he wear?
11?

-What is his favorite sports team?
the jazz or the team with ray allen. Or the LA team that isn't the Lakers. And I think there is a green team too... like the clovers or something?

-Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers. Unless it's to workout. Then briefs.

-When is his birthday?
June 13, 1991

-What is his favorite dessert?
This flaky apple thing his mom makes.

-What is his favorite TV show?
jazz games or metal sucks-something-or-other, or celeb apprentice and Seinfeld.

-What is his dream vacation destination?
ummm Malibu? oh wait. he lives there lol!

-What city was he born in?
Salt Lake

-What is his favorite fast food?
Some type of meat burger with bacon on it. Or anything from Pistol Pete's, but that's not fast food.

-What are your favorite things about him?
His patience and forgiveness- he is the most Christ-like man i know. His consistency and surety of things. His work ethic. His dimples! ...and hair. He'll be mad if i don't mention the hair lol. His ability to make me laugh and calm me down. His willingness to work on our relationship and sacrifice for each other. His real-ness and ways of Not spending money haha. His authentic-ness and how much he loves me. He has such a good heart- i learn so much from him.


According to William:

-What is her favorite color?
"green...or blue or pink"
"baby, green???"
"what's wrong with green? it's the color of your beautiful eyes"

-If she could live anywhere, where would she live?
With me.

-How many siblings does she have?
hmmm i'm gonna say 6.... no! 8!

-What is her favorite thing to do on the weekends?
go shopping or snuggle with me.

-How many kids does she want?
6

-What was her first job?
grocery store??

-What is her favorite food?
CHICKEN! or pretzel m & m's

-What's her favorite tv show?
the Kardashians

-What's her favorite thing about you?
prolly that im always sweet and nice to her and i make her laugh
and im sexy

-What is her least favorite thing about you?
hmm she sometimes questions my faith in the church, hates it when i fart, and wishes i went to the gym more.

-What is your least favorite thing about her?
hmm she sometimes shows signs of a shopoholic, and i dont like it when we fight/ when she breaks up with me

-What is your favorite thing about her?
her pretty eyes, her smile, her sassyness, i like it when she gives me kisses and holds me before i go to bed lol

-Describe the first time you met?
she was very sick lol
well i went with jeffrey and he bought her 7up cause she was sick.. and she had her brown hair, but she was still looking good even though she was sick.. but i didn't really say much, just petted her dog lol


...and there you have it! haha

xoxo miss jer bree

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're happy! Plus, I just really love reading your blog!! it's got so much personality!! Which is the best. There's nothing worse than a boring blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you are too sweet to me! Thank you, darling!!! That means a lot. :)

      Delete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com