Friday 15 October 2010

Un-blogged

There are a few things in my life that have gone un-blogged... allow me to blog them.

4 letters: G - L - E - E
Yes- i caught the glee fever. This is of no shock to myself seeing as i've predicted it for the past year. When Glee first came out and everyone was talking about it- i knew it would be one to ride an addiction within me. But i was at the time trying to feed my House, Md and Office addictions... i just couldn't handle another one- correction: my gpa couldn't handle another one. And so i fought it. It was extremely hard because everyone that knew me well knew it was my kind of show- the music and dance and hot men and drama and all. So naturally they pressured me to watch- but i refused. I had to exercise control while i still had it. I wouldn't even watch a glimpse or hear a single note of it because i knew that would be all it'd take to spark the obsession.
Well after a long year of fight- I caved. And lets just say I haven't slept since. Consequently- my academics and social life are suffering alike, but i'm almost done with the first season. I'm currently on a Glee binge- its extremely overwhelming, but i know it will be all over soon. (Of which i both love and hate). And so it goes- i'm a gleek. a hard core, medley-humming, episode-obsessing, music-replaying, cast-stalking, dance-gawking gleek.


***

In other news- i met a guy...
and that's all you get of that :)
lets just say i can't WAIT for Halloween weekend.

***

How kick butt is my playlist?? i still have some tweaking to do- but it is just such perfection for me.

***

Here are some pictures that have gone un-blogged. These are my little girls and i will love them until i have no love left in me (which will never happen).





***

I have been doubting a bit lately... just call me Descartes. Finally- yesterday, i loved both dance AND psychology... in the same day. Hahaha that hasn't happened in a while... but alas it did. And days like that make it all worth it to me :)

***

So apparently there's something called a Fall break... wouldn't know what that is. (yes, byu, i am Still bitter we don't get one of those whatchamacallits that everyone but me is familiar with. but i still love you). Wassup mid-semester blues. I'm still waiting for that second wind...

***

i did all my laundry- which took about 6 hours, but i have yet to relocate the clean clothes from nice neat piles into my closet or drawers. i can barely walk in my room- it's absurd.

***

today- in half an hour actually, i get to take a master dance class from Bebe Miller. yeah she's kinda a big deal and i am sooo grateful i get to take class from her!! She has won multiple choreography awards- including the Bessie. WOW! What an experience that will be :)

***

well it's friday folks and i really don't have many plans but i'm incredibly grateful for the weekend- even tho i was quite the slacker this week. One thing i can't deny- amidst personal weaknesses and amazing opportunities i encounter as i go thru my days, is the incredible amount of support i have. I am surrounded by wonderful people that inspire me daily. Whether it's an uplifting facebook status, blog that makes me laugh, kind e-mail, meaningful phone call, or a personal encounter- they mean the world to me. So- thanks all! because no matter who you are, you have helped me in one way or another on some day when i needed it most- and you probably don't even know it. :)

xoxo miss jer bree

2 comments:

  1. i just want to say how great it is that you can say you are interested in someone, even if you're not dating yet. wouldn't it be great if others followed your example? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Gleeks!!
    I looove your blog Jer :)

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com