Friday 11 February 2011

4 thoughts. (skin color, thin people, new shoes, sick girl)

A few things on my mind:

thought #1. You know how some homosexuals think they were born the wrong gender... well sometimes... i think i was born the wrong skin color. Sometimes I wish I was black. Sometimes I feel like I should have been born as an African American. Not only do i sometimes feel like i'm the wrong ethnicity, but that i'm dating the wrong ethnicity of guys. Sometimes I just don't want to date white guys. I could go on about this topic and address many different aspects- pro's and con's, but i think i'll just leave it at this. When I protested that we should switch skin color, my first boyfriend, Chi, told me i should be grateful for the skin color God gave me. And so i will. (I watched Stomp the Yard tonight to fulfill said void. I always cry at the end when he puts the gloves on... ha. My roommie asked me why i was chanting with the tv... alone... in my living room... i get a little passionate.)



thought #2. Seeing skinny people makes me hungry. And so i eat... for them.

thought #3. I got new kicks... they my babies.



thought #4. I'm sick. Too sick to work out, but not sick enough to miss school or work. I've been pumping my body with fluids and herbal vita- this/ motrin mucinex- that. It's helping, i think, but i'm still sick. I've been teaching a lot this week at the dance studio and i'm super exhausted. In fact, i'll be there from 8am-noon tomorrow. My roommie is just getting over strep... let's hope it doesn't turn into that. I really want to be feeling better by tomorrow night when i go to the Viennese ball with jeffy!!

xoxo miss jer bree



1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who dates only chocolate. It's been done!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com