Thursday 21 April 2011

God's Mishap

Do you ever look at a picture of someone and then ask God how he got confused and gave THEM your dream life???
Yeah. me too.
Now most of the time... this happens, and then i continue to keep tabs randomly on this person or i'll actually meet them and realize that God was right... i don't actually love Everything about them or their life and would def not want it for my own.
But there's this girl... and i swear i SWEAR she got my dream life. My dream looks, dream career, dream man...
i mean girls can have girl crushes... and thats cool or whatever... but this is much more. its a life-envy.
go ahead. judge me. i know i'm suppose to be all deep and totally real.. i know i'm suppose to tell you how blessed i am and how grateful and content i am in my life because Everything is perfect and i wouldn't change a single thing. how being rich and famous doesn't appeal to me at All cuz they probably all smoke crack and hate the publicity anyway... but lets be honest with ourselves (because i PROMISE i am not the only one...) the fame thing looks pretty dang good. it's just funny because people are soooo hush hush about the ugly truth of their lives. but thats crap. fake crap.
so anyway... before i get on my soap box haha.
Here she is:
Chelsie Hightower...
I just started following her on twitter in hopes of having that 'dear god you were right she's really not that great' moment...

hasn't happened.

this is her career:
(dancing)

...and this is who she's spending all her time with...



i mean honestly. she's even from utah! hello!
some of my dancer friends here know her. they tell me she's super annoying and not even that pretty... i pretend to agree.

Classy dancer by day... fun party girl by night... boys lovin her... i would die for that. (not literally)...

she's like the perfect amount of famous... not terribly, but just enough to still have paparazzi and 57,472 followers on twitter. she is a fabulous dancer, and gets to do that as her Job! she has a flawless sense of style, in my opinion, and a just-right body: not too fat but not too thin. good height... gorgeous hair (which is probably all fake)... and fun personality. she gets to hang with the a-teamers in LA with her valet parked car and tweet about her trailer having a couch that folds out to a bed. i hate the girl. i hate that she posts fun cute photos rubbing in her perfect life but in such a humble way. like this:


okay HI. let me just hang out with these awesome guys at this awesome party doing awesome things like laser tagging.
she is even a 'good girl'- in a video she is telling romeo to edit the f-word out of his music. she's smiling and being playful, but still meaning it. she's mormon. she's respected. she's a diva. yet the girl next door.
I mean whatever.... go ahead and tell me its not as great as how it appears. tell me that she'll get sick of dance or her body will quit on her. tell me she'll be out of a job in 2 years when her contract is up. tell me her relationship isn't real and won't last. tell me the blonde hair and gorgeous make up is fake and done by a paid professional. tell me she has bad breath in the morning with nappy hair and hates her own thighs. i don't care. i love it. she's great. and unlike me, she can afford the cute clothes and fake eye lashes or pimped car. whatevs. God gave her my dream life... its cool. i think i'll go have another chat with him about it...

xoxo miss jer bree

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com