Wednesday 18 January 2012

I have a juicy update blog coming soon... but until then- here are my Winter Semester 2012 goals:

1. Read scriptures every night.2. Stay focused/motivated with school... (avoid senioritis as much as possible)

3. Become proficient at work.

4. Nurture & continue to build my relationship with my boo.

5. Improve church attendance.

6. Give more time/attention to my mum and fam in general.

7. Take better care of my clothes.

8. Serve those close to me, especially Britt, M, and Sar.

9. Try out some of the pinterest ideas such as recipes/outfits etc.

10. Figure out graduation and update resume.

11. Get adequate sleep so I can function optimally and be punctual.

12. Save money.

13. Exercise atLeast 2-3 times per week (not counting dance).

14. Write letters to those that have inspired me...

xoxo miss jer bree

http://pinterest.com/missjerbree/

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com