Thursday 8 July 2010

lively updates

Busy. That is exactly what i have been these days. But only because i make it that way. If i don't stay busy, i start to think about things. This never turns out in my favor, and so busy, i stay.

I think i'll just literally go thru my day planner and tell you what i've done each day. I figure my life is entertaining enough on its own.

Tuesday June 29th I got to go to lunch with the ladies in my van t family for Julene's bday! It was so wonderful to be able to do a last minute luncheon and have so many of the family there!
There is no place like home and no people like family!

Afterwards- I watched my dupaix babies. And let's be honest- that, to me, is the time of my life!

Later that evening James came up so we could go shoppin for his mama's bday.


Wednesday, Niecie and i had sexy time... aka we went to the temple! Since provo is closed, we went to Timp which is apparently the Hampton of temples it seemed like to me. I loved it! How could you Not love going to the temple? Wait. You couldn't. (for more info visit mormon.org).

After, we went to see Toy Story III with James and Maria! It was way good in 3d!


Thursday I went with Vickles to see the 3rd twilight saga movie- Eclipse! Ahhhh i LOVED it! it seems they continue to get better as the movies go on- can't wait to see Breaking Dawn. But really tho- Eclipse was so great and totally fulfilled my hopeless romantic side. And, as always, it was wonderful to see Vick, Tally, and Rebecca!

Friday was Mama Jones' Birthday! We had a little celebration and a beautiful birthday song! Believe it or not... i didn't take any pictures that night. Weird. But nonetheless it was a great night!

Oh wait i lied... That night i slept over and we did, in fact, take some pics. :) Niecie found her ideal journal and drooled over it most of the night, and I watch her in disbelief (while eating m&m's) as she played a main role as a movie star in Errand of Angels.
The next day was quite hilarious and i will tell you why. So i just discovered that i have allergies... go figure. Anyway, being the loving friend she is, Niecie provided me with some meds that she also took. The whole entire day my allergies were completely gone, but there was just one problem- an absurd amount of drowsiness. It was a constant battle to keep my eyes open and I was yawning ruthlessly throughout the day. We tried to go grab some lunch and drive around, but it was pretty pointless as neither of us was 'all there'. So finally we went back to the house and i literally crashed the second my head hit a pillow. But luckily, i woke up to my phone ringing as the gorgeous Marissa tried to get a hold of me. She, being the angel she is, invited me to Stadium of Fire that was taking place that night! So i got up and headed to Provo as I shook off the last of the yawns.

And boy was I glad that I was awake and alert for this one... because Stadium of Fire was FANTASTIC!!!!! AHHHH it was everything i hoped for and more! Carrie Underwood... AMAZING!!!!! As i knew she would be. We had a total blast! And i was pretty sad that the night had to come to an end.
Great night ending with horrid traffic... but it was worth every second! And on the way home i got to talk to Talli Hottie before she ran away to Florida for ten days. We talked about boys. Every aspect of all of them. It was great. Haha I can't wait to live with her next year. Oh additional good news- My waiver got approved!!!!! So i get to live in my Orem townhouse with tal! Can't wait!

Sunday was awesome as well. Church- amazing. I LOVE my nursery kids. And having a baby fall asleep in my arms during sacrament... no words can describe. Plus it was the 4th! So we got to stand up and sing the National Anthem.
That night Mom and I went with Gordi and his girls to their family get together. It was really fun and although the neighborhood fireworks didn't hold a candle to Stadium of Fire- we still had a good time.

What a great weekend, right!? But let's be honest- its summer! Which means you spend 24hrs at a time in your swimsuit, and everyday can be a weekend!

And so then came Monday. And apparently it was considered a holiday?? I love when holidays fall on a Sunday because it lasts for 3 days!
I decided since i didn't have work i should get my hair done. And so i did. I gave up my blondeness for some overall brownish action. I looooove it! It still has lighter-ness, but yeah. Kind of hard to describe so you'll just have to see it to understand. What matters is that it looks good!
The pool crew loved it too! And it was good to be with all of them. Nik came out for a while and we talked about his wedding and all the plans and technicalities. Then we asked him to get us slurpees but his gorgeous fiance, Amber, came over giving up any chance of us obtaining our slurpees. Clearly I am still a bit upset about it- he promised me cherry. That man owes me a slurpee.... But! Ams did ask me to be a bride's maid which made it all better. I was soooo stoked!!!!! They get married Oct 9th and I can hardly wait!
That night we decided to have an impromptu bbq. 3 people turned into 8 and we had to do a last minute run to Fresh Market (previously titled Albertsons).
...that's me...


it wouldn't be a bbq without TEN CASES of diet coke...

But it was all worth it! Gordi and his girls came over at which point i continued to brainwash them to worship Michael Jackson. Thus far it is incredibly successful- They have him as phone wallpaper and ring tones. They're 4th and 7th grade... :) And so I had them watching his '88 Grammy performance etc. And jod made her incredible cookies... so great!

Tuesday i worked, then ma and i gave the banana bread a second attempt. HUGE SUCCESS!!! minus the fact that mom got jerica confused with the bowl and proceeded to dump ingredients all over me... Ticket.

Wednesday was A BLAST! Ma and i worked out in the morning, then she headed to the salon and I discovered my Washington bff's cowboy casanova video. ahhh darbs. she just knows how to hit the spot. i. was. dying. i watched it over and over. i then made her a video- not nearly as entertaining. But man i can't wait to have her back in Fall!
Around one o'clock G and the girls came over and we headed out to go boating with Di and Rod. I LOVE BOATING! in case you didn't know. There is only one thing i love more than boating... boating with bryan. But thats a whole other story. Yes, this certain activity makes me miss him quite badly. But today is his birthday! ...okay i'm getting side tracked. Back to boating. it was sooo fun! i'll let the pictures do the talking. Ahem. Typing.









Literally. So fun.

And it doesn't end there... because something HUGE happened this day! My lover, Niecie, FINALLY got that single piece of paper we've been waiting years for!!! her mission call!!!!
BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first we couldn't find the envelope which was left under Mama Jones' bum!
But alas we found it! And she got to see where she would spend the next year and a half in the service of her Lord....As you can see... she was not shocked at ALL.

...And James showed basically NO emotion


Ohhh what a happy day for my Jones familia!
And i was going to go off about what a great missionary she'll be and how much I will miss her... but i don't want to start crying right here. So for now I will just tell you that Niecie has taught me so much in these last few months that I am eternally grateful for, and for the Third time: Brazil is one lucky country! She is truly an eternal friend of mine, and the way i was adopted into her family has been a blessing beyond words! So- Congrats Girl you are gonna Tear. It. Up!

These days truly are the time of my life! I'm loving every second- all the fun things i'm experiencing and the INCREDIBLE people i'm experiencing them with! I am truly blessed. If i didn't find it disgustingly cliche, i would tell you that I'm living the dream :) Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings!

xoxo miss jer bree

2 comments:

  1. alright - so you barely beat me in posting about the mish. but you beat me nonetheless... i love all of your pictures & think you are awesome as can be. my sista from anotha mista! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will also turnt. it. up. :) love you! i'll make a post later today :)

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com