Monday 23 August 2010

on the road to riches, try to stop and take pictures

Favorite song right now: "Be" by Usher
My other faves- well, you're listening to them :)

My life feels quite scattered lately. In limbo- for lack of a better word. I am not exactly certain about anything, really. My class schedule- who even knows. I change it on a daily basis. (i wish this were an exaggeration). My work- who knows. I am trying to figure out a TA job and my work hours which affects the mess of my school sched. I really do feel like a mess, but I know that, in time, it will all come together. And i am extremely grateful i am getting all these kinks worked out Before school starts so that i can settle into the organized chaos of my life sooner rather than later.
As i was thinking thru all of this today, i opened my daily e-mail quote and it went as follows:

“Patience is not passive resignation, nor is it failing to act because of our fears. Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can—working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring; it is enduring well!” -Dieter Uchtdorf

Can i get an AMEN!? Seriously it is like every line of that quote struck me. It spoke straight to my soul. Felt so right.

Well i had a fantastic time this last week/weekend, and since i'm too lazy to write about it in my actual journal, i will do it here.

Wednesday morning we had LaShawn's ditty- as mentioned before. It was the time of my life.

And this is james...
...i just put that on here so you would laugh at least once in this post... because i'm basically dying over here hahahahah. he'll provide our comic relief throughout.

Well to say the least- J5 was EEEPPPPIIIICCCC!!!!

and honestly- i have no clue what i did after that so if someone could please fill me in that would be greatly appreciated. apparently i took some pics with jette??? i was so tired and out of it that my memories are few.


Okay but side note... how cute is he!?!
Alright sorry- got distracted.

Saturday was a BLAST!!! i got to spend the day with my faves ever- Piso Mojado!!!!! (please see pisomojadomusic.com) We went to Ogden for A Cappella Stock and had such a fun time! I don't really feel like giving details about how we had two cars break down in one day, drama that came with henna tattoo booths, or the extent of my excitement when i draped that xl shirt onto my piso-lovin body, but here are some fab pics!
















i have very attractive lovers...















That's okay tho because i still love them... and they love me :)



































































... that last pic is piso and mosaic- who is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!! It really was just like a huge party!!!!

Sunday was amazing as well- Niece and i went back to Ogden for a missionary homecoming and then we drove home in a huge sandstorm and had a good talk. I was sad to take her home later that night :(

Another sad thing- Tanner, Talli's boyfriend, went off to Snow College to play football. We will miss him hanging around the condo (except maybe now i won't have so many bruises), but are glad that he is doing what he loves and can't wait to go to all his games! Here is a pic of the cute couple:

Presh!!!

Speaking of- i still need to post pics of my fabulous townhome. But i think i will wait til after our ikea rampage :)

xoxo miss jer bree

1 comment:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com