Friday 17 September 2010

Sleeping and Laughter

Last night, Niecie and I went to Aunt Cathy's bridal shower dinner. It was yummmy!!! Afterwards- we headed to some random house to be extras in a movie they were filming, then headed home to do homework and watch church videos. About 1 in the morning we decided it was bedtime, and thus we both crawled into my twin size bed.
Okay now this would all be a very normal story... except that sleeping, for me, is a story in itself. I am a crazy sleeper. A crazy, violent, out-of-control sleeper. Most things I won't mention... but I can tell you about a few ridiculous experiences...

The first time I slept at the Joneses home, they caught me laughing in my sleep. Kiiinda creepy...
The next sleep over with Niecie, I held her hand...
The next one... I tried to put my fingers in her mouth and snuggle with her...
The next one... I smooshed her against the wall and had two fingers on her nose...
Yeah, not things that I am proud of. Oh and there's more, but we'll leave it at that for now.
The wall smooshing and fingers on nose took place last night which is why i brought it up.

Anyway... I woke up late today. My class starts at 9:30... which is the exact time i awoke. So I jump out of bed and rush to school. I pull onto campus with half an hour left of class- not too shabby. I run in the door and sit down, look around, jump up and run out. ...wasn't my class. So then i look at the sched and apparently on fridays we only have a 30 minute lab. Kill me. I totally could have slept in 2 more hours!!! So now i'm in the lib killing time. (and heaven forbid i actually do something productive like homework).

Oh but you know what that story reminds me of! Haha okay so yesterday I was ready for dance class, but standing in the hall listening to my voicemails. I finally get done, and with a minute to spare, race thru the empty halls and fling open the dance room door taking a large, over-zealous stride into the class- but the stride is cut short as i instantly halt my momentum, my brows shoot up and jaw falls as a whole class of ballerinas in mid combination turn their heads toward me... i pivot faster than i've ever pivoted before and shoot back thru the flung door into the hall, almost running into another late classmate who bursts into laughter after seeing what just happened. We both laughed our way into the correct room and proceeded to tell the whole class of our hilarious tale.

Well- i've killed enough time so i think i'll go get ready for dance now.
xoxo miss jer bree

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com