Monday 26 April 2010

Back to Shhcool, Back to Shhcool...

"Prove to dad i'm not a fool."
Yes, they came and went so quickly! The homework-less, stress free, fun lovin days. Allll four of them. And now its back to business. But i'll tell ya what, I wouldn't want it any other way. I miss school like crazy, and I was So ready to come back to work. Gross, huh? Well that is just the way I am. It is so weird to be moved home- So weird. I mean maybe its because i'm just not great with change, and when i adapt to an environment such as my life for the past two years- i really adapt. So when my bus pulled into provo at seven twenty this morning, you can imagine my excitement! The knot that had comfortably planted itself in my stomach all weekend was finally gone. I felt at peace, and comfortable. It was so nice. But give me a week or two and i won't want to leave my home haha. Such is life. I am already loving being back in the house with my mom! Got to go catch the bus but i'll blog more later :)

1 comment:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com