Saturday 18 December 2010

Events too good to not blog

I'm sitting here watching Despicable Me (which is hilarious) with my roommie/bff britt. My current 'to do' list: clean room, laundry, write 4 social journal papers, write 3 gender journal papers, get ready for the day, dust/vacuum the living room, do some Christmas shopping, correct a few psychology finals, and enter in sme of the million papers that i have. So where does my movie-watching, couch-lounging, lack of productivity come in? Good question...
Well here are some things that i have yet to blog:

*Thanksgiving! (family lovin, booty poppin, food eatin, football wrestlin good times)

*Mom's 34th bday! (texas + sampan = pure joy)

*Holy Wars w/ Carol and JD! (We are devout Y fans despite how it looks...)

*Ward Xmas party with rommies!

*Impromptu Pizza Party! (i have thee greatest roommates and we throw the greatest parties!)

*Jette's ugly sweater party!

*i just love britt... :)

*My lovely step mom's bday!

*Jeffy's Homecoming w/ my lover Vick!


UVU Games

and Pajama Parties!


xoxo miss jer bree
(Xmas pics coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com