Sunday 5 December 2010

Spaghetti Squash

So today I discovered how incredibly delicious spaghetti squash is. It reminds me of a little bit of heaven. It all started when my amazing roommate Sarah asked me if I would like to try some spaghetti squash....the sound of it was so strange!! But I thought to myself, what the heck, I'll have some. From here on out my life was changed.
The most important part of spaghetti squash is making sure it's cooked thoroughly with plenty of butter on top. Once you have it all the way cooked, you add a bit of salt and pepper and sit down to savor each bite. Don't be surprised if you think fairies are dancing on your tongue!!! Earth to spaghetti squash!!! Now go try some :)

1 comment:

  1. we love it with garlic added too. mmmmmm. it is one of my favorite fall vegetables!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com