Friday 10 December 2010

Product of the Year

It's new, it's cheap, and it really works!!!
... i know i sound like some infomercial, but this is a product i swear by. It has, in fact, changed my life.

It all started about a week ago when my friend Angie asked me if i had darkened my hair. I guess she saw a picture that had my hair appearing darker than it is. Well it wasn't long until another friend asked me the same question... and another! I thought it was a bit ridiculous seeing as i still had a head of dirty blonde hair. Well then, I was hanging out in dance class with Kourt and we got on the subject. We were goofing around and put her gorgeous long rich dark brown hair on top of mine, looked in the mirror, and decided it might just look cute!


Long story short... the blonde is gone!
Here are some pics:
Before...


After!!





















And so the change was made! It was fun, but i was really worried about adopting darker hair when i have such ghostly white skin...

I expressed this fear to best friend talli who had an interesting suggestion- two words: fake tan. Now she didn't come right out and say that, but it was essentially what she was alluding to when she picked the product out for me that would best accomplish this.


I was skeptical at first because this stuff wasn't even legit fake tan... it goes on clear. I mean if i'm going to use a product to tan myself, i at least expect it to show me results! well tal- knowing my impatient nature, told me to just wait and keep using it. So i bought it and used it a few times yesterday. I even put it on right after i washed my face to get ready for bed. This made me nervous because i could only hope it wouldn't make me break out...

Well folks i am here to tell you this is the greatest product to hit the market this year!

Orange tan is tacky, but this stuff "gradually creates natural looking color". I kid you not! instead of having a pale face with my new darker hair, i have a natural glow. And not only does it Look good, but it feels like conditioner for my face. I rarely rave about products... but this one- wow! i want to get the body lotion now. Did i mention it is spf 20?

If you haven't tried this face lotion you are missing out- this coming from someone that rarely buys the fluffy products and has super sensitive skin with a loathing for fake tacky tans!





oh and fyi- SEVEN DOLLARS PEOPLE!!!!
xoxo mis jer bree



No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com