Thursday 18 March 2010

Here comes the sun... :)

*Although I have known it for a bit, yesterday i could finally feel the semester coming to a close. And thus, another year of school ending.*

1* The most obvious reason: SuNsHiNe! Oh how happy it makes my soul.

2* I finally got the 'college' thing down. Yes, it takes a whole year to train myself to study and perform well in the classroom. It is a slow progression, but a progression nonetheless. I finally get the hang of things, hence why i go Spring semester- such skills shouldn't go to waste by lounging near a pool... until summer at least.

3* I am enjoying the ride, but yet i can still name one significant event per each week left in the semester and then some. Time markers if you will.
***This week- a cappella jam,
next week- legally blonde at capitol,
the next week- st. george (can't wait to see my bff tuna!),
the next week- darbs bday and mom's tryouts,
the next week- finals!!!,
the next week- move home,
the next week- air's shower, hair apt & spring semester starts
the next week- lizzy's shower :)
the next week- et's 8 month
4* I'm starting to miss graduating people and they haven't even graduated yet.

5* The buzz on campus is all about how this semester is dragging out.

6* I'm hearing from people less and less because school is getting busier and busier.

7* People are starting to wear shorts, flip flops, and study outside on campus grounds .

8* Everyone is just happier! Not only is the glass half full, but its starting to fill up.

9* Life just makes more sense and that second wind pick-me-up has finally come!

2 comments:

  1. jerica - i am goign to miss yer face SO MUCH!!
    maybe jim will forget to replace me and i can work all summer!!... ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my pleeeasseeee let that happen!!!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com