Tuesday 30 March 2010

MJ my man, my hero.

If you know me... you KNOW the only man that truly has my heart is the one... the only...

MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!!!!


i love him. i do, with all my heart. i cried over the great loss this world suffered when he passed on. i've delivered speeches about him, defended him countless times in social settings, and prayed for him and his well being. i am convinced my dad is teaching him the gospel on the other side, for michael's heart was so open he'll be the easiest convert yet. he was already an advocate for so many of the gospel's aspects such as love, charity, selflessness, developing your talents, caring for the children, etc. i really could talk for hours about my dear friend. i spent a lot of time this year getting to know the true mj and treading past what our critical world deemed him to be. he was so genuine and real, something we lack in our popular role models lately. he stood for something good, and not only lived, but defended his beliefs until his death. he did worlds with the unfortunate circumstances he was thrown into. his music is beyond genius, beyond aesthetically pleasing. he worked hard for what he had, and deserved every bit of it- all except for the negativity that plagued his whole life. negativity from family, press, ruthless prosecutors. mike knew tribulation, he knew determination, long-suffering, injustice. but he always let love, and his passion for life overrule them all.
This man is a legend, one that has influenced my life profoundly. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to better understand him, and will continue to learn more as i meet others that strive to know him as well.
I am grateful for those that support my obsession. I have been given posters, books, magazines, music, pictures, dvd's, accessories, records etc all having to do with him. I couldn't be more grateful, and truly cherish such invaluable gifts.
I will continue to be an MJ advocate for as long as i live. during his time here, he was the voice for so many. i intend to do my part in letting his incredible image live on. I will keep this one short, sweet and to the point. but just know that my feelings on it go much deeper.
R.I.P.K.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com