Thursday 11 March 2010

A W33 8IT 0FF...

Things are a bit off with me this week. That smile of mine isn't coming quite like it did last week. Don't get me wrong, i'm still happy. But let me tell you what i've noticed and you can see for yourself that things are just not right... if you know me at all, you will know how out of my element these things really are:

First- I woke up this morning and walked into my kitchen where I found my dinner neatly placed with a glass of milk by its side. I had taken the time to make myself a descent dinner the night before... and completely forgotten to eat it.

2 nd. I didn't call darby back...

C) I missed gym time last night. It was swimming and yoga. I also skipped out on kickboxing...

fourth, i just realized my oatmeal is sitting in my microwave at home... great.

- I've been doing my homework...

F. I don't look forward to sleeping because my nights are restless and filled with crazy/bad dreams.

7~ Whenever I talk to any member of my family i begin to cry. Mostly because I am realizing how grateful i am for them, and i feel sad that they are experiencing the trials they are. Yesterday, I called my dear grama in the hospital and by the middle of the convo she was comforting Me, testifying my Heavenly Father was watching over Me, and telling Me it would all be okay. Truly a hero of mine.

VIII. I wrote Bryan... the first half about my family, second half- my testimony.

eighth/ I've been waking up on time. Sometimes I even wake up early and lie in bed waiting for my alarm to go off so i can get up.

J) Someone passed away. (see previous blog)

LaStLy- I have only listened to one Michael Jackson song all week. YiKeS!

(not all of these are bad... just different. and i think i'll keep some of them i.e. Homework!)

You know something is off when you take yourself out of the here and now to peer inward as to view all the pieces and how they work together. Wayyy too much thinking 'about' life instead of living 'in' life. But sometimes putting everything into perspective is good and refreshing. So as you can see, things are in a bit of a funk.

But I feel like it has been that way for quite a few people this week (from what I've heard). Perhaps something in the galaxy is not aligned.
Maybe it was that earthquake in Chile that moved the earth off its axis like 3 inches.
Yes, that is definitely it.
Well, my friends, it can only get better from here :)
Mom's concert will be done with after this week, grandma will be out of the hospital, a few tests will be out of the way, and we can all get back to our
happy, stable
lives.

1 comment:

  1. o jerica!!

    my favorite part of your off-day is the forgotten dinner and oatmeal! :) some days we just can't win! lol! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com