Wednesday 5 May 2010

Break up in the air?

Alright so you Know how much i love my Michael Joseph Jackson. He is my everything. But, i have a confession. Our relationship has gotten a bit rocky. We're off and on, i love you i don't want to see your face. I know that eb and flow is normal, but i was just about ready to ask for the "D" word. DiVoRcE! I couldn't take it anymore. I give him all that i am, and it gets to be a little much. Others criticize me- anyone that has had a relationship been unpopular knows what i mean. The ones that your friends say "you could do so much better" and your mom tells you "how long is this one going to last". I swore things were different with MJ, and i was right! Did we separate for a few days? Yes. I won't discuss our issues here because i believe in relationship confidentiality. But i think we can work thru it, he just always knows Exactly what to say to have me running back to him. And i do- every time. Plus, i'm not sure i could handle a break up at this point in my life. Luckily i don't think i will need to anytime soon. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com