Thursday 3 June 2010

As the days go

Yesterday i....

*went to taco bell for lunch as usual and was way bummed that the guy i flirt with who knows my name and order wasn't working. i decided to retaliate by telling them my name was "Bree". Yes i know... i'm a class A rebel. And Another consequence of him not being there: i ordered the wrong thing. thanks taco bell guy for leaving me hanging yesterday. i thought we had something.

*people watched. I sat outside and ate my incorrect taco bell order while passing judgments of those walking by. As a psychologist in training- i thrive on this. Some of the things i saw... a couple making out. They looked about 12. But then i glanced the other direction and saw this guy with a girl holding each of his hands- one his daughter, one his wife. Made my day.

*had a near death experience. Dang bird dove straight toward my face and made a last minute smart alec swoop upward to avoid taking me out.

*avoided talking to people i recognized. Looked away. I never do this... but i was tired and these were people from random classes. I also debated whether i really in fact knew some of them. For some reason- everyone looks familiar to me. Kinda weird.

*gave out millions of tickets. (read previous blog for details). But most of these were honor code based. Put some clothes on people.

*thought about boys... Like you didn't see that one coming.

*had my headphones in with chill songs playing so my life could have some background music.

*explored my insecurities and thought about what makes a guy and girl go together or be each others 'types'.

*feared motherhood for the first time in my life. and as i saw a prego lady go by, i touched my stomach and sighed as i thought about losing my perfectly sculpted 4 pack (slight exaggeration).

*asked myself why i was thinking about motherhood when i never resolved the previous issue of why some certain guys just aren't that into me.

*wondered how in the world Nephi survived seeing our times. i bet the ipod really sent him for a loop.

*got a voicemail from the one and only mama jones, after 5 blank texts from her. she told me about my lover niecie going in for surgery (who took it like a champ).

*planned a budget for the first time. most of you probably just passed out.

*wished my lunch hour was longer, but didn't wanna leave cute tess in the office to answer the demon phones she so terribly despises.

*had missionaries come ask me for referrals, and realized i don't know a single non member in provo. If you do happen to be Not a member of the lds church, please visit mormon.org :)

*laughed at myself as i wrote funny things in my journal like: "i felt like i was floating. okay that was gay." or "my life gets a ticket!" or "when i tell people i'm a psych major, they suddenly think i can instantly read their minds and analyze their every move... so i go with it." (don't get me wrong... thats partially true ;)

*analyzed people. told ya.

*got stood up for dinner. jk. hannah banana awesome woman got called into work. i can't wait to re-sched.

*found where i'm going to live next fall and finally felt good about it. can't wait to move to orem and live in a gorgeous condo with my talli hottie.

*talked to smelly anne. realized we don't talk enough and that i miss her.

*opened an email to lou and completely forget the pending question i was emailing her about.

*wondered if nik was still alive. do all engaged people fall off the face of the earth??

*met up with my ma at gramp's place. shared some tears and laughter.

*found out hill got back with her boyfriend. i'm happy for her :)

*had to tell lizzy i can't go to the wedding dinner because its the last day of classes and my professors are ruthless.

*listened to country. it made me happy.

*got a text i didn't want and didn't get a text i wanted to.

Today i...

~Had a repeat at taco bell. Except this time i ordered the right thing.

~Considered going by "Bree"... thoughts?

~Wondered if i'm too old to change my name.

~Thought about boys...

~Asked myself why i'm in the computer lab blogging during my lunch hour instead of enjoying the sunshine with my $.99 chicken burrito...

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. bree! (i'm going to try it out) there's totally a taco bell guy i had a crush on a year or so ago who would say hi to me randomly outside of the taco bell. wonder if it's the same dude??

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com